In order to Schedule a Third Party Texas Department of Public Safety Road Test
AA SMART DRIVING SCHOOL, LLC.
9400 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 124
Irving, Texas 75063 – 4738
- • You will need to bring all of your documentation.
- • Under 18? You must bring a parent or legal guardian.
- • Use your own vehicle or ours.
- * If you are sick, you will not be allowed to test.
Road Test Cost for Adults – $65 and Teens – $75
- • When you arrive, please enter through the front door
- •We will check your temperature upon arrival
- • We will hand you your paperwork when the test is done
Unfortunately, due to the State of Texas Laws concerning third party testing, we can not provide Road Testing to individuals who are being required to Road Test under a court order.
RESCHEDULING: If you need to reschedule your road test appointment, you must notify us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a $25 fee. This fee will apply if you reschedule your appointment less than 24 hours in advance, show up more than 5 minutes late to your appointment, or fail to bring any required documents to your road test. You have 90 days to reschedule your appointment or second attempt. After 90 days, you can no longer reschedule.
PLEASE NOTE: We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to test time. Our office closes at 5:30 PM, but our door will be open to our 5:40 PM road tests. If you have an appointment at these times, do not hesitate to go in. Your instructor will be waiting for you.