Teen Class Schedule
TCS approved Texas drivers ed courses for teens. The easiest way to get your Texas permit and drivers license.
ALL classroom in Carrollton and The Colony Texas (Adult and Teen) will be conducted by live stream zoom instruction.
This allows us to maintain our high quality instruction while keeping everyone safe by using the latest technologies to maintain social distancing and yet provide the same exact experiences of a driver ed classroom without the worries.
All of the instructors are very interactive and class participation and interaction is fun, lively, and very informative.
Live Streaming will allow us to provide you with a live classroom instructor complete with interaction and testing abilities in the safety of your home. This is not an online class. Students will benefit from a live instructor and ability to participate in a classroom via a video platform that will work with almost all devices, Teen students may take in car instruction from us or transfer to a parent taught program after completion of the classroom phase.
We are Driving Again!!!
Once you complete your first week of classroom and get your Texas Learners Permit we can start scheduling your 7 in car lessons.
How does it all work?
- Enroll your teen in one of our upcoming classes. The classroom is with a live instructor.
- During their first week they will study for and take the Department of Public Safety Written test. When they pass, and are paid in full, they may then get a certificate to obtain a Texas Learners License.
- Keep in mind they still have 3 more weeks of classroom to complete in order to be eligible for a drivers license.
- Once they have a permit, they may start driving at home and scheduling their 7 (2 Hour) in car lessons with us.
- Once the student is 16 or older, has held their permit for 6 months or longer and has completed all classroom and in car driving, they are eligible to take a Road Test to get their actual drivers license.
And as always we are with you the whole journey to answer your questions and make the process as easy and affordable as possible.
Schedule of Up - Coming Classes
|Class #||Time||Dates||Days of Week||Notes
|405_21||6:30 P.M. TO 8:30 P.M.||April 5th. To April 29th.||M,T,W,TH||Starts Tuesday due to Memorial Day. 1 Makeup day tba